- Ph.D., The University of Texas at Austin (1990)
- BS, Baylor University (1984)
- Database and big data analysis
- Automatic integration of big data tools
- Big data query processing
Speegle works on two distinct projects. The first is CT³: Central Texas Computational Thinking, Coding and Tinkering, which is designed to train certified public-school teachers to become certified computer science teachers. The second is development of a general parallelization theory in order to advance automated parallel computation beyond MapReduce.
- CSI 3335 Introduction to Database Design
- CSI 5335 Advanced Database
To learn more, read Dr. Speegle’s Full CV here
Phone: (254) 710-4252
Dr. Speegle's research focuses on database and big data analysis, automatic integration of big data tools, and big data query processing.